Where can i get a hold of Paper i??

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nohmid

Reaction score
Hi everyone first of all sorry if this has been covered before but im after paper i as i have my exam this thuresday 11th august.

This is probably my third attempt now i really want to pass this exam and im just trying to find any material i can that will increase my chances of passing so if anyone could show me questions and answers i would be very grateful.

If anyone has questions and answers to any other papers please send them to me as they would also help.

again sorry if it has been covered many thanks

Nohmid

Hi sorry guys im doing level 3 2330 course at the moment and retaking the 2 hour written exams. ive done paper h and g so far and just wanted something to revise from

ok.... well paper h and paper g are two different exam papers that i have already taken

sorry bud, you need to revise more carefully rather than look at past papers. Try to break down the course into its component sections, eg, Health and safety, AC theory, electronic components, installation, testing and inspection and certification. Then identify the basic concepts and calculations, eg, adiabatic equation, cable current carrying capacity, disconnection times.

If you have failed twice, its suggests that you are focusing on learning the exam rather than learning the subject.

I am a qualified teacher and i do know about teaching and learning.

You need to learn the principle ideas behind the knowledge based questions and then you will be able to answer any question by applying what you know.

Thanks for the reply mate, yes you are right think i should break things down to make things a bit more simple. the exams i am taking are 302 and 303

302- inspection, testing and commissioning. 303- fault diagnosis and rectification