Which set up 3.6kw or 5kw inverter

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do you send PM? I had 4 quotes. Who have you chosen and why?
I've chosen a smaller local company.
14 420 all black panel
G3 givenergy 5kw inverter
9.5kw for energy battery

I asked for a list of installs local to me.
They also sent phone numbers of customers who are local so I could talk to them (with permission obviously).
They are 5 star rated on trust pilot although only around 30 reviews.
They gave me a price without a hard sell.
Came and fully inspected property and gave suggestions for batteries and inverter locations (I'm going with garage).
I sent a ton of questions and they answered all of them quickly and honestly.
Price was a factor as well as they were extremely competitive, not quite the cheapest.

I've chosen a smaller local company.
14 420 all black panel
G3 givenergy 5kw inverter
9.5kw for energy battery

I asked for a list of installs local to me.
They also sent phone numbers of customers who are local so I could talk to them (with permission obviously).
They are 5 star rated on trust pilot although only around 30 reviews.
They gave me a price without a hard sell.
Came and fully inspected property and gave suggestions for batteries and inverter locations (I'm going with garage).
I sent a ton of questions and they answered all of them quickly and honestly.
Price was a factor as well as they were extremely competitive, not quite the cheapest.
Thank you. I have gone with smaller company too. Not quite local though. I had another 3 quotes and one of them was really good I terms of answering questions, providing certificates etc. They were not the cheapest. One of the companies didn't have mcs certificate even though they have put in their Web then have one.. found lots of them being very pushy too

You mean they don't have mcs certification. The mcs certificate is something they need to provide to you after install. As you say it is important because you cannot be paid for export without it, with most providers.

You mean they don't have mcs certification. The mcs certificate is something they need to provide to you after install. As you say it is important because you cannot be paid for export without it, with most providers.
Yes , one of the companies I had quotes from, didn't have mcs certificate. On their website they said they do have one . ..

They are using subcontractors which are mcs registered. But then in case of problems who do you chase

Latest posts