Who wants a FREE www.talk.electricianforum.co.uk forum promotional vehicle sticker(s)

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i got mine yesterday, many thanks and ill try and send a picture when i get time.

Nice one Sparkyrj.

Took their time getting to you though.

All promotional items are despatched the same day as receiving the, no matter what time they are ordered.

:)

it probably got lost in my local sorting office for a while.Ive had a few like that recently.It has got a footprint on the envolope as well so i reckon its been on their floor, but the stickers great anyway.

Mr Admin Sir, can I have a new forum sticker for my new(ish) van.

One that goes on the panels off the van, I have no back windows.

My old van gave up on me, and as much as I tried I couldn't get the old sticker off to put on the new one ;) , cos you know I would have re-used it to keep Mr Admins cost down.

Mr Admin Sir, can I have a new forum sticker for my new(ish) van.One that goes on the panels off the van, I have no back windows.

My old van gave up on me, and as much as I tried I couldn't get the old sticker off to put on the new one ;) , cos you know I would have re-used it to keep Mr Admins cost down.
:eek: :^O:^O:^O

Applaud SmileyApplaud Smiley

Nothing to do with being scottish? ouch my scottish wife just slapeed me

Applaud SmileyApplaud Smiley

Aye well done!!!!.

I have just posted out an Interior and Exterior as requested Mr McGaw. :D

The interior is for your Posche, Sir. :p

Regards,

Admin.

Well thank you, i'd like to say the missus would love me to put one on the new car (yes I just bought a new car as well as a van ;) ), but she'll not allow it

:^O

Well thank you, i'd like to say the missus would love me to put one on the new car (yes I just bought a new car as well as a van ;) ), but she'll not allow it :^O
Then she has to go, Or do as Suggested above. ]:)

:D

Give her the car and the sticker. :^O

When I get a minute, stacked out with work at moment.
I'll post picture by return :D Cheers Guiness Drink
i got mine yesterday, many thanks and ill try and send a picture when i get time.
No sign of the pics as Yet Gents. :( Or from those that I haven't mentioned either. :(

Mr Admin Sir, can I have a new forum sticker for my new(ish) van.One that goes on the panels off the van, I have no back windows.

Would it be poss to get one of your nice new stickers please, so I can show it with pride in my nice new ( well new to me ) van.

Have told many about this place, and now can show more people when parked up on site.

Cheers

Thanks to all who have requested These "Forum Promotional Vehicle Stickers". It has been a huge success.

However, I am a little disappointed that there has been no pictures added of the 'Forum Promotional Stickers" in or on their vehicles. :(

Come on Guys, Show them off with pride. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts