Win A Brand New C.k Tool Kit In A Magma Technicians Toolcase - Worth £350

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We all know as the role of a male, we fail to read instuctions before commencing the task.

:slap well, my point was, do you actually read the rules before you start doing something?

the answer is of course you do, otherwise your a numpty.!

like all the folks that didnt put their forum name down and they should be disqualified! ;)

read the frickin instructions ya bunch of imbeciles!

what reg is it? manufacturer instructions must be followed.!!!!!!!!! headbang
From the first post

Please enter your talk.elecricianforum username in brackets, at the end of your Name at the end of the survey - entries without this will not be entered.

Ive entered, and Ive even used my full and complete name :D

I just hope the prize doesnt go to those ruddy pikeys at number 22,

its number 2 oil drum lane mr postie

I heard Steptoe has only entered to see if there is there a new neon screwdriver in there?

Doc H.

Shouln`t really have "liked" that - the more people get it right, the less my chance of winning :(

But - the more interest the forum sponsor receives, and the more likely they are to stay with us :) :)

Shouln`t really have "liked" that - the more people get it right, the less my chance of winning :( But - the more interest the forum sponsor receives, and the more likely they are to stay with us :) :)
what?

was there an actual question? I didnt get one.........

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 23:41 ---------- Previous post was made at 23:39 ----------

I heard Steptoe has only entered to see if there is there a new neon screwdriver in there?Doc H.
best neons made were by CK, never ever see them anywhere anymore :(

A huge thanks to everyone who entered the draw for our fabulous Technicians premium toolkit (with mystery additions!) The research data you collectively gave is invaluable and it will certainly help us shape our plans to help you in many ways.

But now to the most important part, who is the winner?

We are delighted to advise the winner is .......................... Wicksy from Kettering

Congratulations! your prize will be with you this week.

Thanks again everyone.

CK Tools

Latest posts