Wind turbine...help!!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When talking to the installer they said that turbines of this size will never pay back the investment, most people who have them want to be seen to be "Green" and doing their bit for the environment (you cannot miss these things)
Blimey!! The things aint cheap, nor is the installation either. So it's a lot of dosh just to be percieved as green by your neighbours. Personally, I'd spend the money on something else (holidays) and find some other way to be green such as have the house insulated and save a lot of gas.

Blimey!! The things aint cheap, nor is the installation either. So it's a lot of dosh just to be percieved as green by your neighbours. Personally, I'd spend the money on something else (holidays) and find some other way to be green such as have the house insulated and save a lot of gas.
And I bet the boss drives around in a Ferrari.

Right,The answer from scottish power networks is that only the turbine circuit and earthing needs to be up to scratch.
Applaud SmileyApplaud SmileyApplaud Smiley

as I said before....

I hereby nominate NOZ as our official forum Turbine expert for the whole of the next month!!!

Go and get the nicer turbine hat from admins cupboard, the one with fleece lining! NOZ!!

Latest posts