Wiring Diagram Help

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What books have you got? Looks like a random version of the example circuits in the BRB and OSG.

What sort of diagrams are wanting to draw?

Thanks for the quick responses :)

I have the OSG, regs etc and I am looking for (hopefully) someone to convert them into wiring diagrams. I have tried it myself but i am struggling and it's now starting to bog me down so thought I would ask here.

Thanks

album.php

Yep, I can see it mojorebel. I will have a proper look in a bit.

Cheers!

One down, one to go!

I see. Thanks.

What is the Wiring Diagram needed for?

Its part of my 2330 Yr2 work, I'm on day release and want to get this board finished. I understand that it doesn't matter to much about finishing all the boards it only the practical tests that matter but i am starting to worry about the exam and my ability. It doesn't help that I don't do a great deal of installation at work and even more rare is something on the domestic scale. The first time I uses 1.5mm was in my first year.

Is the wiring diagram your'e after have 2 way lighting , sockets and consumers unit . I seem to remember doing this myself at college

Is the wiring diagram your'e after have 2 way lighting , sockets and consumers unit . I seem to remember doing this myself at college
It does have that with also LLS, fan etc etc. Check out the link in my first post, might be the same.

I think I might just be getting a little nervous and panicky about my practical exam that's looming.