women cause problems....

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
37 posts and were still on topic? i think this must be a record
All about a piece of meat too

every bit of steak has to have a good beer with it though Guiness Drink

I also refuse to buy supermarket meat. hate the stuff. everything comes from a butcher in town, and im a **** with meat. then again thats from been brought up on a farm

Well I never thought I'd see a thread on here, where Admin2 tells us how she like's her meat before she puts it in her mouth ;)

O. (runs and hides!) :eek:

ps - Medium rare for my steak :)

Well I never thought I'd see a thread on here, where Admin2 tells us how she like's her meat before she puts it in her mouth ;) O. (runs and hides!) :eek:

ps - Medium rare for my steak :)
I didnt realise Admin2 was female ROTFWL thats got to be comment of the month admin 2 saying about meat in mouth

I didnt realise Admin2 was female ROTFWL thats got to be comment of the month admin 2 saying about meat in mouth
There's a little symbol saying she is. Also Admin hopes she's female.............

;)

pink and red signature and you though she was a bloke?!
Never no these days do you! Could have been a gay person.

Could have been JL Heating other half never know. Heard hes into this kinda area ?:|

Oi, do you mind,

Stop talking about me!!!!

Whats more worrying is, you MEN are talking about how YOU like your meat before it goes into your mouth!!!!!

And yes i am female thank-you very much! ;)

It's only because we care. If we didn't there'd be nowt to say :x
No you just like ganging up on me. X(

I now seem to be the only female poster on here :(

You've scared the others away!! :_|

:p

Damn!

Its moved on from how she likes her meat, to how all the men ganging up on her! :eek:

O.