Yesterdays malfunctioning Forum

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi yer Evvo.. your Avatar is not showing on my screen either.

a1spark.

same here all avatars are normal, and the forum seems fine again, thank goodness, admin please dont press the delete !! button again, i know you got bored but..... :innocent :innocent

malicious code or something like that it said on my puter........
sameish 'this site may damage your computer' but worked fine on my phone?????? whats that about?

After a lot of head scratching, and :coffee :coffee:coffee

Over thousands of files looked through.

Admin started fixing the forum at 4:30pm yesterday and 30 hrs later:O (with a little break inbetween)has just gone to bed. :yawn

Its all working from this end. :Applaud :D :Applaud

I can see it.What happened? I was away but logged in via my Blackberry and all seemed normal?
Oh it was terrible Patch, like the Battle of Britain all over again. Admin was in the control tower doing battle with Google , Trojans and gawd knows what , with Forumites posting in, reporting attacks from all quarters .

A giant ,malicious worm thing was trying to devour us all , Forumites were falling by the wayside but we stood firm, then just when it looked like we would all be swallowed up , we heard the sound of a bugle in the distance and then , over the hill , galloping at full speed to reinforce us , came Steptoe astride his cart , Hercules's hooves beating a thunderous tattoo on the ground plus the sound of Wagner's Ride of the Valkyries blasting forth from his on board sound system . At this point I knew all would be well and logged off.

I used to worry but unfortunately he's a lost cause now its Brian I worry about he's so young and being badly led astray.
Brian is fine, I spoke to him yesterday, he wanted to borrow my stillettoes,,

oh,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

now you mention it...................

maybe,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

He's off in his own little world with the teapot pixies on planet gong, the sheep in the wainscotting & the goblins under the stairs.

He's off in his own little world with the teapot pixies on planet gong, the sheep in the wainscotting & the goblins under the stairs.
er hmm!!!

The Goblins moved up into the loft...

Cuz the bogey men are under the stairs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1X(

ADMIN...

ADMIN!!!!

Exbdc said wainscotting again!! :eek: :O:O:O

Is he allowed to say wainscotting????????????? ?:| ? :| :C

wainscottingwainscottingwainscottingwainscottingwainscottingwainscottingwainscottingwainscottingwainscottingwainscottingwainscottingwainscotting