you get what you pay for?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buddha

Reaction score
hi there,just wondering what you guys recommend regarding cctv equipment.

I'm looking to install some and have so far been considering using a mix of pecan and samsung equipment.Then I received a cctv catalogue through the post,offering deals on cameras,dvrs etc for one quarter the price of the more well known brands!

do you generally get what you pay for or are the lower priced products just as or nearly as good?

What equipment has the best balance between performance,durability and price.

are there any experienced cctv guys out there who can point me in the right direction product wise? I dont really get alot of camera work,and I dont want to have to re visit this job ive got because ive gone for sub standard but temptingly cheap products.

hi there,just wondering what you guys recommend regarding cctv equipment.

I'm looking to install some and have so far been considering using a mix of pecan and samsung equipment.Then I received a cctv catalogue through the post,offering deals on cameras,dvrs etc for one quarter the price of the more well known brands!

do you generally get what you pay for or are the lower priced products just as or nearly as good?

What equipment has the best balance between performance,durability and price.

are there any experienced cctv guys out there who can point me in the right direction product wise? I dont really get alot of camera work,and I dont want to have to re visit this job ive got because ive gone for sub standard but temptingly cheap products.

Latest posts