17th edition mock

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robj63

Reaction score
Ive been doing a few mock exams foe my 2382 and am stuck on this one , not sure if the answer they give is right or not any help appreciated guys.

A 30 amp semi enclosed BS3036 Fuse receiving a pfc of 130 A would disconnect in ?

ill omit the answer they have so that i dont sway anyone , the table is on p 245 of big red book I know the table is easy to use, but their answer has thrown me cheers Rob

typical for this forum, cant give a straight answer, most would rather take the mick out of inexperienced

thanks for all your help

Who's taking the mick of the inexperienced, Rob?

You were told where the answer lies, You know where the answer lies - And by the sound of your OP, although 'stuck' - you know the answer.

What is it you want? You want us to check it for you, and tell you what the answer is?

Not a problem - tell us first what the answer that you came up with is?

:)

if you HAVE a copy of 7671, you can see the table in question.

It isn`t brain surgery mate - the values are there for you to see. Can you tell us what YOU got, and why you think its wrong?

As said above - we won`t do it for you, but you HAVE been signposted to the precise table required. If you can`t make sense of that, perhaps you`ve chosen a career path that is beyond your capabilities?

(no offence intended).

KME