2330 level 2

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cooperlo1

Reaction score
Hi is there anyone out there that can guide me to some good revision sites. its my first year and first on line exam. im using swindon massive but not sure if this will be the sort of questions i will be asked on the C & G test.

please help

thankyou

thanks for that choccy, i have been using that one. is there anything else that anyone has used

hi there,

having finished the level 3 2330 little while back i found swindon massive probably the best site and have a lot of similar questions that turn up in the exams. Also found www.electricalexams.co.uk pretty handy they have some free resources on there and if you really come unstuck a very nice set of cds to buy, i bought the level 3 one came in really handy . But if i were you would stick to the free stuff unless you get desperate. ; \

You're first online exam will mostly consist of Health and Safety questions anyway.

Is the tutor bigging up the exam? It isn't difficult, honestly as long as you're not complacent and do at least a LITTLE bit of revision, you'll be fine.

Personally I also used Swindon Massive for all my exams. Just keep doing the online exams on the site and believe you me, you'' fly through your exam.

Keep us posted on your progress.

Good luck