2330 unit 2 exam passed hoorah

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As i leave my cave to go to bed i will let you ponder on this.....

with regards to Woollies.......

How many muppets have bought Woollies gift vouchers because they were reduced ??????

i wonder............

goodnight

As i leave my cave to go to bed i will let you ponder on this.....with regards to Woollies.......

How many muppets have bought Woollies gift vouchers because they were reduced ??????

i wonder............

goodnight
Goodnite Theo.

:x

Sometimes I wonder if Admin and Admin 2 actually talk in real life. I can imagine them PMing each other 'pick the kids up at four' 'your tea's ready' etc

:D

I think they have their own pc's in seperate rooms..........
Well Theo - they are never online @ the same time.

:)

maybe Admin 2 doesn't exist atall, Mr Admin has multiple personality disorder (we know he has atleast 2 ID's!)................

Sometimes I wonder if Admin and Admin 2 actually talk in real life. I can imagine them PMing each other 'pick the kids up at four' 'your tea's ready' etc :D
No Mate - We have free text's - so we text eaxh other instead.

I think they have their own pc's in seperate rooms..........
Only the one we have mate.

Well Theo - they are never online @ the same time. :)

maybe Admin 2 doesn't exist atall, Mr Admin has multiple personality disorder (we know he has atleast 2 ID's!)................
Damn it - I knew you were a clever chap - too clever though - you have sussed me out. :^O