2382 funding

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
does anyone know if there is any self employed funding available for the 17th edition training??

thanks

I don't - Sorry. But I am sure someone on here will know, for certain.

For most of us the answer is no, whatever Mr Brown promises

It seems that some local councils may allocate funds for retraining, but often tied to a particular training companies and 90% slanted to Maths, literacy and IT skills (word etc)

When I looked into funds, it was given info about Career Development Loans via the Banks, however most of the schemes are poorly supported due to the delays the trainers found in getting paid so for me proved of no value

For most of us the answer is no, whatever Mr Brown promises It seems that some local councils may allocate funds for retraining, but often tied to a particular training companies and 90% slanted to Maths, literacy and IT skills (word etc)

When I looked into funds, it was given info about Career Development Loans via the Banks, however most of the schemes are poorly supported due to the delays the trainers found in getting paid so for me proved of no value
That is what I had to do - to learn to drive and for my test on the "Coaches", when I were a 20 year old lad. :(

(Low Interest loans).

at our college they are letting those who completed the l3 2330 do 2382 (exam only-not full course) in a couple of weeks for between

funding differs in different areas some places might but not all of them,its annoying it should be same across the board so everybody gets the same costs