2391 Exam

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seajayess

Reaction score
Exam tomorrow night 6.30 who is doing it, good luck to anybody that is, and I hope you pass CJS :)

Good luck CJ, I'm still tryin to work myself up to doin my 2391. Leet us know what your exam was like:D

Indeed Good Luck to CJS and everyone else, taking their 2391.

:)

Just back from exam same old thing with C&G hardest thing is trying to work out what they want. Lived up to its reputation HARD, its going to be a long six weeks Pray CJS

took mine lastnight not sure how i done we where waiting to go in and

a couple of the guys where asking about pfc test with a 3 leads

explained it to them as you do got the question in the exam mind

went blank and i know for a fact i lost the marks for it

well i am trying to put it to the back of my mind but its not easy

Yes been going through some of the questions in my head today trying to think of different answers got to stop it or I will be at my Witt's end by the time the result comes through. CJS

Yes been going through some of the questions in my head today trying to think of different answers got to stop it or I will be at my Witt's end by the time the result comes through. CJS
I'll do Admins job and politely ask if you can remember any questions for other member's benefit?

:D

I'll do Admins job and politely ask if you can remember any questions for other member's benefit? :D
come back in a couple of days when the fog clears

the Q&A are running through my head my brains like

a plate of alphabet spaghetti

Most people fail the 2391 because they do not undersatand the question. They tell you there are no trick questions but some do make you think and doubt yourself.

I failed my first exam because I never went with my gut feeling and what I knew.

Second time round I thought f u. Just answered all questions, never doubted, never rechecked and passed. I finished before everyone else was not worried and was surprised when I passed.

The 2391 is shrouded in mystery and fokelore, its all common sense and relevant knowledge, easy peasy :)

Most people fail the 2391 because they do not undersatand the question. They tell you there are no trick questions but some do make you think and doubt yourself.I failed my first exam because I never went with my gut feeling and what I knew.

Second time round I thought f u. Just answered all questions, never doubted, never rechecked and passed. I finished before everyone else was not worried and was surprised when I passed.

The 2391 is shrouded in mystery and fokelore, its all common sense and relevant knowledge, easy peasy :)
just an example how do you connect the leads from a 3 lead

tester to find pfc

not the exact wording but you get the jist