2391 "Passed"

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SteveT

Reaction score
Good start to the day, message recieved that I passed the 2391. :D

Little bit of a downer, my mate didn't pass - which i can't believe - there were others on the course who I thought might have struggled but not him. :(

I am sure he will be ok on retake - I will help him as much as I can/he wants

Well done Steve, did you take your exam on the 9th June? I am waiting for my results, I am a bit 50-50. Oh well it should be with me very soon :|

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 13:09 ---------- Previous post was made at 12:57 ----------

Well done mate I thought pass rate was nearer 30% tho ?
I was told the March paper was a bit of a beeeeatch and the pass rate was 25%, that was for the Cambridgeshire region, I don't know about the national pass rate.

i phoned my training provider this morning ,after reading this .....no results in yet they said, are all regions different then? hopefully it will be soon the wait is killing me

Well done Steve. :Applaud

Commiserations to your mate. :(

Well done Steve!!! Give your mate encouragement that he will pass next exam...GuinnessGuinnessGuinness

Congats, I spoke to a guy involved in training who told me the pass mark was around 48% nationally

Congrats on the pass, i took the 11th August exam and i'm hoping like hell for a pass as well, the percentages that everyone are on about are low in some way due to non-takers. When i did mine, their was meant to be 6 people and only ended up being two of us, those four then go down as a fail; so may be another reason for low national average percentage pass rate, although still a hard exam as well.

easy's exam iv ever taken
Really dazzel? I take it you haven't done the 2330. One of my questions in the first exam in year one was:

'Which part of the body does a hard hat protect?' Luckily it was multiple choice otherwise I would never have got it right:tongue in cheek

dazzel,

Can you please come in here and teach us all then please!

I had completed a first degree in engineering, then completed my honours, and my Masters Degree in Engineering at the time I did my 2391 and I found the 2391 quite challenging, certainly not the most difficult, I would probably put that as my honours level maths or EM, however, challenging never the less, and I actually found the "2400" again challenging.

This was all after my apprenticeship & my engineering HNC, as an experienced mature student, so I guess I need to be in awe of you.

Can you please help us prepare some training guides for the other members of the forum.

Of course it was. You passed first time, without having to revise, `cos it was sooooooo easy for you.

I only have one question:

Did you have the cornflakes for breakfast after this lovely dream, or the rice crispies - it certainly wasn`t "Weetabix", or you`d have been a little sharper on your grammer. :coat

Male

Cow

Poo +

------

????????

------