2391 theory

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r.b

Reaction score
Took my 2391 theory last night for the first time and my gut feeling was I passed, there were about 3 questions that I had no idea really what they was asking. These only added up to 3 marks I just used common knowledge for my answer I managed to get all the big banker questions in (15 marker ones) quite pleased about that.How long is it for the results ? Someone said 3 month is this right?Ryan

We have several engineers who have completed 2391, the results can take from 7 to 12 weeks (if C&G do an audit) from my experience.

Good luck with your results

I took mine on the 9th June, the official results came through on the 8th August, but I found out 5 days before that from the college. I was told 45 days but it actually took 55 days and 60 days.

MMmm that was a long winded way of saying 60 days!! :|

Every so often City and Guilds do an audit on the marked results prior to sending them out, this means they actually have another person check the marking of the paper, this in turn delays the results for a further 3-4 weeks (this was done earlier this year)

Hope there there's no audit on my set of answers!. It's a catch 22 situation because I am relying on the result coming back a pass but in the mean time I will be working so I wont be as glued up on it when the result comes through. If I fail it I will have to book in another exam before the exam I will have to take a week off work to revise again!. Why they cant tell result earlier is beyond me!

if you come out thinking you had passed i would expect you would have, I come out certain I had failed and i passed.