2391 thursday 11th march

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sanny

Reaction score
Did anyone sit this exam on thursday night? If so what did you think off it

I thought it was quite easy compared to some of the past papers i've looked at!

Just have the dreaded wait for the results now lol
default_good%20luck.gif

Did anyone sit this exam on thursday night? If so what did you think off itI thought it was quite easy compared to some of the past papers i've looked at!

Just have the dreaded wait for the results now lol
default_good%20luck.gif
NO!

I dun 2193 many years ago now...

How long do you have to wait for the results nowadays?

I think back when I did mine it was around 6 or 8 weeks?

however long it actually is...

it will seam twice as long until the results come! :(

hope you get a decent result m8;)

Guinness

I remember when I did mine about 5 years ago that it was getting on for 3 months..

Did mine in the October and got the results just before Christmas... luckily I passed so I had a good Christmas

Got my certificate this morning after a long 2 month wait glad i passed though thats the main thing :)

I was dreading this exam before going into the test centre but on looking at the paper my dread went and i flew through the paper, but afterwards began doubting some of the answers i'd put. Well just have to wait now with fingers crossed. Good luck to anyone else that took it.

Well did a search with 11th and this thread came up and didn't even see the March as the exam i took was 11th August, should have done what i did during the exam RTFQ or should that have been RTFT.

Last edited by a moderator: