a big thank you to all

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

switch10

Supporting Member
Reaction score
i would just like to say a big thank you to everyone for there recent help on several questions i hve posted lately. i have been having a very **** time of late, however have recieved some good comments on here supporting me through this bad time of my life.

i have been to see a doctor to get some things to try and help me sleep and relax during this time and hopefully nothing else can go wrong for me.

so once again thank you all for such good advice and best wishes, it means a lot to know that people i havent even met are such great people.

Thank you for those comments, I think you are absolutely correct, the forum does have some great people and I do hope things start leveling out a bit for you over the coming months.

Doc H.

I agree with all said above. They are a great bunch on here, and, as you correctly say, most of us have never even met.

You make sure you take things easy for a while now Switchy mate..and thats an order. :) im sure you will soon get your head together and return to your old self again.

Best Wishes...........a1spark

cheers a1spark, im currently taking a couple of weeks off, so im hoping this will help, first day of today, been bored though, however im sure i will find lots to do on here. once again thank you for the comments :)

i would also like to send best wishes to you, although like admin has never met, i would clas most of the members who use this site as genuine virtual friends/mates i hope that you get some luck in the coming weeks and that you turn the cirner to be back on the right road shortly, all the best switchey and watch what your doing. Colin