A new high .............

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its the cows  ,  pharting  mate  ...so we're told  , nothing to do with man at all.!!!    It all their fault ...standing there ...munching all the grass  .... blowing it out of their asses ...obvious   ...the government said so. 
 termites are worse. 

Multi-pronged argument. Cows eat a lot but only feed so many people for a short period of time, so you need shed loads more land to live by eating cows. Hence massive forest clearances to provide grazing, and a lot of beef is shipped around the world, so even larger CO2 footprint - eat local beef in smaller quantities is the answer for those who don't like rabbit food. 

Methane you've already covered.

There are also other arguments about using anti-biotics, river pollution and a few other things  to provide cheap meat. 

the elephant in the room, and a firkin big one it is too!  :lol:
yet never discussed. 

what’s the point in me buying an electric vehicle if the population of the world continues to increase by 80 odd million per year?

The sheer rise in the population has to be a key reason for climate change

It is but it is exaggerated by the influence of mankind. 
and has been pointed out the greater numbers of mankind then inevitably the quicker we will destroy this planet. Basic logic. 
oh good, I was thinking you were 'it's all natural' type and not the result of human activity / combined with nature. As I understand it we should be heading for a minor ice age under natural cycle, which is even more worrying. 

Rapid thaw of the Artic and Antartic is biggest concern. The perma frost holds a massive amount of methane, which is far worse than CO2 . Whatever you do, don't buy a house that isn't a decent height above sea-level  :^O

might need one here judging by the rain we’ve just had 😀
don’t worry you are not alone, I got 3/4’s to the van this morning and someone decided I needed another shower, only this was heavy and full of bass and lights!! And it lasted longer than my normal shower at an hour. Still the heating was soon put on afterwards to dry me out!