And so we wave farewell .

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evans Electric

TEF LINUX ADMIN™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Following todays news , Brummies now prepare to wave goodbye to 6000 jobs at Cadburys and the factory reduced to a pile of crushed brick, when the Kraft takeover kicks in. As happened to HP Sauce when Heinz stepped in , pile of crushed bricks. As happened to Terrys Chocholate when Colgate/Palmolive bought it and sold it to Kraft.

Does the same fate of Rover Cars await Jaguar and Land Rover. ??

Sorry to be downbeat .

I boycott HP sauce .

Its favouitism that is , I asked Admin for a Puzzled and Baffled Smiley but got nothing, but you get your Bad Day Exploding one , and you're not even Welsh !!!!! ;) :coat

Heard Brown talking on news about this saying talks where being made to keep jobs secure. What a load of bu...hit. This countrys finished.

bad day explode

Look what Admin's done :D
Its favouitism that is , I asked Admin for a Puzzled and Baffled Smiley but got nothing, but you get your Bad Day Exploding one , and you're not even Welsh !!!!! ;) :coat
mr electric

there already exists a puzzled emotive round thing

however we did not have an exploding one

i too requested adoption of the exploding round thing

and i am grateful to admin for official adoption proceedure

mr smith is content

Following todays news , Brummies now prepare to wave goodbye to 6000 jobs at Cadburys and the factory reduced to a pile of crushed brick, when the Kraft takeover kicks in. As happened to HP Sauce when Heinz stepped in , pile of crushed bricks. As happened to Terrys Chocholate when Colgate/Palmolive bought it and sold it to Kraft. Does the same fate of Rover Cars await Jaguar and Land Rover. ??

Sorry to be downbeat .
I hope not..

I got my school pack from them in the 60'sBlushing

I pass the big sign on the M5 most days:|

Yet another great British institution gone to overseas investors , I'm glad I took my kids to Cadburyworld when I did. I feel for the workforce that are now in fear of losing their jobs :_|

Your like a Dog with two d**** now he's put that on
He's not the only one. It's your fault. I saw it a while back and left it there. But you. Nooo, you had to show the toy to the children. :^O

And what worse is that I have got several more to upload.

I did one earlier. Wet Fish.

Oh Deke,

Saw it on the news Yesterday Teatime. Not good at all

I boycott HP sauce .Its favouitism that is , I asked Admin for a Puzzled and Baffled Smiley but got nothing, but you get your Bad Day Exploding one , and you're not even Welsh !!!!! ;) :coat
Which one do you want, Mate. And I will put it on - Just for you and to try and cheer you up a little. :x

He's not the only one. It's your fault. I saw it a while back and left it there. But you. Nooo, you had to show the toy to the children. :^O And what worse is that I have got several more to upload.

Oh Deke,

He's not the only one. It's your fault. I saw it a while back and left it there. But you. Nooo, you had to show the toy to the children. :^O And what worse is that I have got several more to upload.

Oh Deke,

I was looking at them on that link you supplied Mate.

Didn't want the second one as I want to nip that kind of thing in the bud.