Any Electrician/Electrical Contractors help Apprentice finish NVQ portfolio (NW)

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MattyStuart

Reaction score
Completed City and Guilds framework and AM2, just need to complete a site observation to finish my course, I am currently employed but the work isn't varied enough to complete all aspects of the portfolio, my job mainly consists of testing, so a rewire would be ideal, obviously will work voluntarily, really appreciate any help. Many thanks Matty.

[email protected]

What do you need to do to complete your course. I might be able to help. I'm in Bolton, not far from the reebok football ground and have ajob coming up very soon that might fit in

Just need a few pictures on site consisting of installing and connecting, tutor at college needs to come on site and observe. Ive completed my nvq portfolio, just need to wrap up a site observation to complete the course.

Anyone be able to help me out please, still struggling to find a job to be observed on, only need a few hours (3 at the most) just so tutor can take a few pics. Really appreciate any help, thanks.

Anyone be able to help me out please, still struggling to find a job to be observed on, only need a few hours (3 at the most) just so tutor can take a few pics. Really appreciate any help, thanks.
Pm me with some contact details, I may be able to help out