Anybody going to france any time soon?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not really. She went of her own accord and is legal in France. He's definitely NOT a peadophile by the very definition. Foolish, yes, but not a kiddy fiddler.
Well any 30 year old taking a fifteen year old away to me is not right and if you think a fifteen year old is an adult you are as bad as him.

All is well! No need for a kidnap run to France as hager Ireland have sorted me out. Apparently hager have some silly rules where they aren't allowed to sell to other territories, but Ireland have sorted it for me with a special order. Good price to :)

Out of curiosity what were you using the 72 module board for?

We use the Hager Invicta range ie JK116B which is 80 module, Denmans did a cracking price on my last batch. Also much nicer looking that that plastic tut that hager make.

We use the 16 module as single phase CU's we just buy all the bits like 100A flexi links and bus bar to configure it how we want, not to easy to do split load though and the 32, 48, 64 & 80 as a lighting control panel for home automation.

It's just a single phase domestic but every room is run on its own mcb for sockets. It's quite big so there's a lot of lighting, not automated, but there's quite a few chandeliers that are own mcb. All the appliances are on own mcb's which adds up with two kitchens and laundry. This would be fine in something like a 54 board but been requested to add surge protection, kwh meters, timers, an emergency light module in the board. Also a few contact's in there for driveway lighting

I wanted two because I was going to use one for a network panel but hager Ireland eventually gave me a good cost for their media hub: http://www.hager.ie/building-automation-wiring-accessories/hager-media-hub/991.htm

Thought about using the invicta but I preferred the look of the gamma board. But that's just personal taste. Should look something similar to this when done: (attached photo)

Out of curiosity, are you self employed or working for a company? I'd quite like to get into the automation stuff but rarely see people employing let alone doing fancy work.

image.jpg

Not really. She went of her own accord and is legal in France. He's definitely NOT a peadophile by the very definition. Foolish, yes, but not a kiddy fiddler.
ok then....if we are getting into semantics...... Ephebophile

If he was with my daughter I would not distinguish between the two definitions.....16 is 16 in this country.