Anyone Know A Good Supllier Of Trendy Wharehouse Type Pendants?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buddha

Reaction score
found a few american ones,etsy is a cool one.........is anyone aware of others a bit closer to home?

oh I do apolgiseses,spelt supplier wrong,think the general jist was obvious though ;)

thanks,nice one ,I will give that a try.I'm working on this guys open plan flat above a pub (jammy git),and he wants big industrail/unusual/rustic type fittings,pendants.

This Saturday we fitted 4 huge Simplex ones in a warehouse conversion. Sorry i did not take any pics. They were refurbished orignal ones from the 40's or 50's with green enamel outers and white enamel inners. They were rewired with a BC lampholder, originally these had GES lampholders with huge lamps. The customer paid £250 each for these including rusty original chains. 

This Saturday we fitted 4 huge Simplex ones in a warehouse conversion. Sorry i did not take any pics. They were refurbished orignal ones from the 40's or 50's with green enamel outers and white enamel inners. They were rewired with a BC lampholder, originally these had GES lampholders with huge lamps. The customer paid £250 each for these including rusty original chains. 
sounds cool,exactly what this guy im doing work for is after!

nice one mate ,much apprieciated,exactly the kinda site I was after!

he was linking to a specific style of light to which he has access to an abundance at the right price,

that price being a fiver cheaper than Mr Pilchard,  :D

he was linking to a specific style of light to which he has access to an abundance at the right price,

that price being a fiver cheaper than Mr Pilchard,  :D
Nail on the head I think that's called.

Latest posts