Armeg Competition

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Armeg UK

Sponsor
Reaction score
Morning TEF,
I did mention that I would try and squeeze in a competition before Christmas so here goes.
Up for grabs we have one of these.
MTB4PCSET Packaged.jpg
It's a multitool blade multi set. Details can be found at the following link

https://www.armeg.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=101&product_id=141

To be in with a chance of winning it, please PM me with the answer to the following question

For what purpose, was the original multi tool (oscillating tool) invented for? If you don't know already, have a look on the web. The answer is very interesting!

Please get all answers to me before 8am on Monday 12th December and I'll announce the winner then.

Good luck! Break a leg! ;)

P.S. I'll pre-empt the Starlock complaints :) and let you know that we will be releasing Starlock blades next year. I'll run another competition when we release those. Just to be all-inclusive :)

Phil.

Morning TEF,
I did mention that I would try and squeeze in a competition before Christmas so here goes.
Up for grabs we have one of these.
View attachment 14513
It's a multitool blade multi set. Details can be found at the following link

https://www.armeg.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=101&product_id=141

To be in with a chance of winning it, please PM me with the answer to the following question

For what purpose, was the original multi tool (oscillating tool) invented for? If you don't know already, have a look on the web. The answer is very interesting!

Please get all answers to me before 8am on Monday 12th December and I'll announce the winner then.

Good luck! Break a leg! ;)

P.S. I'll pre-empt the Starlock complaints :) and let you know that we will be releasing Starlock blades next year. I'll run another competition when we release those. Just to be all-inclusive :)

Phil.

Sorry Phil, I haven’t had a chance to use the bits you sent me as yet, although I did lend them to a fire alarm installer and he said they were bob on 👍
Cheers for that Sharpie, could you give me a few more details? i.e. what he was installing, into what material, what power tool, what he liked, which one he used (if he didn't use both).
PM me if you prefer so's not to clog this thread up :) (y)

interesting origins. Unfortunatley my multi tool is starlock. Shame, as I could do with new blades, lathe and old lime plaster seems to kill them.
Yeah, old lime plaster is more masonry-like and requires something a bit more durable than HSS blades. You ideally need to be looking at tungsten carbide.
Our Starlock range will be out next year

Right, time to announce the winner. The random number generator has spoken and the winner is....

@mort2376

Congratulations. If you'd like to PM me with a full postal address I can get your prize sent out to you!

Commiserations to the rest of you but keep your eyes peeled for a Starlock competition in the new year.

Phil.

Right, time to announce the winner. The random number generator has spoken and the winner is....

@mort2376

Congratulations. If you'd like to PM me with a full postal address I can get your prize sent out to you!

Commiserations to the rest of you but keep your eyes peeled for a Starlock competition in the new year.

Phil.
Well done.