New Armeg Competition

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve never understood why so much emphasis is put into buying a house?
You buy something that does nothing for you, you can’t take with you and spend most of your life doing little else to cover the mortgage, life is about living not merely existing. Perhaps this is why there are so many people with ‘Mental Health Issues’ they are being put, either by themselves or by the social acceptance, under far too much stress and pressure?
Why buy a house - well, you need somewhere to live so why expect someone else to provide one for you?
But it is possible to cash in on to he value of your own house simply by moving to a cheaper area. It's what enabled me to retire at 50 - yes you're right, life if for living!

No idea... It was an A clamp on an upright valve... We had twin 20 cu ft and single 40 cu ft bottles filled to 1500 psi. My first kit was bought in 1969 .. spirotechnique bottle with reserve and Spiro 8 single hose reg.... Those were the days!

K type then ....j type had a reserve lever that got caught. Out of gas, pull reserve lever, whoops already used it

Pity you didn't keep,it Spiro kit is worth good money now

K type then ....j type had a reserve lever that got caught. Out of gas, pull reserve lever, whoops already used it

Pity you didn't keep,it Spiro kit is worth good money now
Yup, that smug feeling soon disappeared when you realised it hadn't been cocked after filling! I thought that bright yellow bottle was the bee's knees 'till the fancy back packs arrived and realises how uncomfortable it was as I walked the half mile to the beach, then the other half mile to the sea at low tide....