asda DIY section

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hxsarge

Reaction score
Just been for the weekly shop... Since when Did asda start selling switches/sockets and twin and earth??!

Followed by "Own Brand" consumer units .

Sometimes I think they should just butt out and give others a chance .

Tesco :-

All grocery

Meat

clothing

Hardware

electrical goods

Computers

Broadband

cars

Opticians

TV

Radio

Mobile phones

Petrol

But you gotta give some credit to the poor jewish immigrant who started with a fruit and veg cart in a market and when asked what the secret is said " Buy wholesale , sell retail , theres no secret"

Next you'll be able to notify through your clubcard, and for so many points you may get a free notification. Whatever next?

I think you'll find that ASDA is taking on the Walmart strategy, sell everything make each shop a one stop shop.

Tesco also sell wiring accessories and cable! Cable is reasonably priced tbh lol

hahah necter is sainsburies lol!

i am a clubcard point collector though.... so far this year i have accrued 7000 points which come to xmas =

You might need that. How's the Landrover doing?
I've not used it much. Too busy flippin working, and when I'm not working, I'm sailing my boat.

But we are taking it to a local Classic car rally this weekend.

It still needs some fettling. Mainly the brakes are still not quite right. Working okay but the latest thing is I've found the master cylinder is leaking a bit.

And the project for when I get some time is to take the truck cab off and fit the full hard top that I've bought, but that needs painting first.

you do know you can get about 5x times the value if you cash them in for different things rather than simply tesco.
yeh i know that lol,

its just easier using them in tesco, as iv got neices and nephews all wanting things like moshi monsters, club penguin, lightening mcqueen and Rock Star Hight stuff its just as easy to get it all from tesco lol

Latest posts