Bane

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ahh Bane

*sighs.......*

Applaud Smiley

oh....and my mate Monty as well...... :x

*cuddles*

Hello!Well, just a little background on me starting with quals.

236 parts 1&2

14th,15th,16th and 17th Edition

EAL Domestic Installer

HNC/HND in Mechanical Engineering

PAT Tester

But, as impressive as all that sounds, I'd just like to say hello to everyone on here.

Should be able to throw in a couple of posts here and there.

Whether they'll be of any use to anyone is another matter entirely but the one button that I think I'll be most making use of is....

:S

Think that sums me up entirely!

Nice to see lots of familiar faces on here and looking forward to getting to know the not so familiar ones also.

Where's Rum? ]:)
Might be next to the Vodka. :D

Your the one only one with a new identity Ian/septic!

Good to see you here mate.

Bane - ello me old chuffer. Just like old times when me and you were both nobodies.
roll.gif

Bane - ello me old chuffer. Just like old times when me and you were both nobodies.
roll.gif
I know! Ah well, plenty of time to get back upto scratch! Have to get to know people all over again too!

Hi Bane

Just when I was ready to post some more recipes someone decided to "change publishers" ; \

Good to see you again and all the crew too.

I think receipes by request and not a full blown cook book yet.

Does this change mean the first ever meeting is now going to be the first reunionGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink] :) ]:) ] :)

Hi BaneJust when I was ready to post some more recipes someone decided to "change publishers" ; \

Good to see you again and all the crew too.

I think receipes by request and not a full blown cook book yet.

Does this change mean the first ever meeting is now going to be the first reunionGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink] :) ]:) ] :)
Hey Tony! Good to see you on here!

Definately by request only methinks! What a shame, we got that quite high up! And as for the meet/reunion...Looks that way! Who knows, if we get to know people on here, may have a full house!

Hey Tony! Good to see you on here!Definately by request only methinks! What a shame, we got that quite high up! And as for the meet/reunion...Looks that way! Who knows, if we get to know people on here, may have a full house!
hey Mr Bane (my hero)

perhaps we could invite Luke and Dan

*giggles*