BDC in administration

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah! :_| The loyal employees are kicked out, screwed out of money and the a**e lickers are kept on despite being nowhere near as good as those "let go"!
Couldn't agree more, Libra. :|

The more you do - the less though of you are. :(

Hi Gang

I Am Very Very Sorry To Hear You Guys Have Lost Out - Top Banana Looked After Himself Above All..................no One Else Mattered.

Apparently Top Banana Wanted To Buy It Back But Refused By Adminstrators!

Greed......................

MM HEAD PURCHASER Pure Lapdog.............will Have More Time For His Cb Radios Now!!!

Ex-top dog might still buy it back using a front.

Hi GangI Am Very Very Sorry To Hear You Guys Have Lost Out - Top Banana Looked After Himself Above All..................no One Else Mattered.

Apparently Top Banana Wanted To Buy It Back But Refused By Adminstrators!

Greed......................
Does that mean your still there???

Can't be he only has one brother-in-law & he was sent packing for playing away from home. Had last laugh though & got custody of the kids.

Can't be he only has one brother-in-law & he was sent packing for playing away from home. Had last laugh though & got custody of the kids.
...think transport/logistics;\

Yea I know who you mean. Don't tell me he married his Sister. Good career move!

Yea I know who you mean. Don't tell me he married his Sister. Good career move!
So you don't think he's reached his lofty position in Bridisco by hard work, inititive etc? ; \

So you don't think he's reached his lofty position in Bridisco by hard work, inititive etc? ; \
But he's been there for years. The alliance must be more recent.

Did you get fed up with the same people winning the golf?
Don't play golf. As someone once said "it's a good walk ruined".

Status
Not open for further replies.