BDC in administration

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers mate. No hard feelings.

Now we're back in bus. anybody got any updates?

There is a site on Facebook set up by disenchanted former BDC staff. Worth a look.

I Am A Ex Micromark Head Office Worker - Most Of The Management Were To Put It Mildly Very Arrogant. Company Was Full Of Politics And I Anticipated This Closure Coming............no Trust Among Top Executives All Run Very Secretively. Workers were treated very unfairly.

What Goes Around Comes Around!!

Guiness Drink

Applaud SmileyApplaud SmileyApplaud Smiley

Is there anybody left in Micromark? I thought they had all gone. I take it the lapdog was female with a poodle hairstyle?

* From Marketing ..............sadly The Job Was Above Her Directorship. Nice Chummy 1940's Accent Though!!

* was OK. Had a good eye for detail. There were worse people there. Never understood how Micromark had a marketing & communications director AND a Sales & marketing director. Jobs for the boys (& girls) or what.

Back To Earth With A Crash Comes To Mind..............the Pheonix Will Never Rise!

REST IN PEACE!!

Guiness Drink

Applaud SmileyApplaud SmileyApplaud Smiley

I think you'll find that Green Lanes & the 5 other sites inside the M25 may stay open & be subject to a MBO. I can't comment further as the administrator doesn't like it!

I think you'll find that Green Lanes & the 5 other sites inside the M25 may stay open & be subject to a MBO. I can't comment further as the administrator doesn't like it!
So it won't be a national operation then???

Unlikely. Appears to be a MBO by Moody, Taylor & Gallagher. Rumour has it one of them is a front for one of the old guard.

I've just received my Redunancy money and holiday pay. The holiday is paid pro rata so you won't get your full entitlement! (I got 2 days instead of 13!!!) :eek:

Answers the question why the bosses were taking extra holidays in September and October, doesn't it!!!! And they say those at the top didn't know what was happening...yeah, right!!!! :|

Makes you sick, Mate - doesn't it?!

Makes you sick, Mate - doesn't it?!
Oh yeah! :_|

The loyal employees are kicked out, screwed out of money and the a**e lickers are kept on despite being nowhere near as good as those "let go"!

It was always the case. One family owned all the shares & only one man's opinions counted. Don't know why they had a main or executive boards as they were powerless lapdogs. If you didn't agree with him & tow the company line you were a marked man. Innovative thinking was not allowed!

It was always the case. One family owned all the shares & only one man's opinions counted. Don't know why they had a main or executive boards as they were powerless lapdogs. If you didn't agree with him & tow the company line you were a marked man. Innovative thinking was not allowed!
Is that why you got out...or were you there until the bitter end?

Status
Not open for further replies.