BDC in administration

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its look like an his gang is haveing trouble from the transport he is calling in the staff to look over the process WHAT A SHAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How little you know, how little you knew

...and after criticising them off to customers for the last three years! Applaud SmileySORRY!!! lol
There's interesting, former National Sales Manager actually going out on the road for the first time! Hope the job doesn't involve a lot of IT work or Mr. T. will be busy! Will they need someone to translate his spelling & grammatical errors?

There's interesting, former National Sales Manager actually going out on the road for the first time! Hope the job doesn't involve a lot of IT work or Mr. T. will be busy! Will they need someone to translate his spelling & grammatical errors?
Oh bitchy! It's always fun watching ex-buddies fall out! :)

BTW he wasn't a National Sales Manager...he was a Key Accounts Controller! :^O

Oh bitchy! It's always fun watching ex-buddies fall out! :) BTW he wasn't a National Sales Manager...he was a Key Accounts Controller! :^O
And before that after he was Regional Mng.?

PS He was never a buddy of mine!

did wonder what happened to my old friends. shame the company went bust but its not a surprise. i like this thread but am confused over all this cloak and dagger code speak about people. why?

why cant people just tell the truth.

it is just like i remember bdc. all full of self important people keeping secrets and not saying what they mean. no b0lls whatsoever.

who were the the good people up t'north , i dont remember any . or am i wasting my time asking for names as we have to talk in secrets on this site.

did wonder what happened to my old friends. shame the company went bust but its not a surprise. i like this thread but am confused over all this cloak and dagger code speak about people. why?why cant people just tell the truth. it is just like i remember bdc. all full of self important people keeping secrets and not saying what they mean. no b0lls whatsoever.

who were the the good people up t'north , i dont remember any . or am i wasting my time asking for names as we have to talk in secrets on this site.
Hello Tonyrules, welcome to the forum.

I can't (or maybe will not comment on BDC), but just to answer a couple of your points I have highlighted.

1/Telling the truth is more than acceptable on the forum. BUT personal unsubstantiated allegations, here-say, defamatory remarks or similar, about person(s) not here to defend themselves are NOT acceptable.

2/Names of persons who are already members, able to input into healthy debate/discussion should present no problems, (language permitting), and there is no need to talk in secrets about any factual information that can be easily verified and/or substantiated within general publicly accessible information resources.

I am sure those who know, can reference suitably well without the need for name calling. (or there is of course e-mail or other forums that can be used). Hope that helps, or the terms & conditions page may answer any other questions.

Thank you

Doc H.

Thank you very much for the guidelines. But does this mean we cant express an honest opinion then. or do our opinions just have to be complimentary. i agree personal insults and allegations based on hearsay should be curtailed, but past expriences and views on peoples actions surely should be expressed freely on an open forum.

However, i will endeavour to keep within the rules you have specified.

in appreciation

tonyrules!

I hope [* unnamed persons *] does well for [* unnamed persons *] .

Perhaps his real skills were never used in the right way by bdc. He's an out and out salesman who should only ever have been used for that.

his customers like him and they bought from him.

and tell me what he should have done whilst at bdc, tell his customers to buy from [* unnamed persons *] ? he at least showed real loyalty to the business by supporting it.

was he wrong to do that , or does he just make an easy target.

As we can't name names , I'd like to say that I enjoyed working with a Centre Manager and a Regional Manager from t' North . At the very least they never sat back on their laurels , which is what happened with BDC for the last couple of years . As I previously said , I would wish everyone well and hope that people re-find whatever skills got them these positions originally .

I shall now climb down off the fence .

Hi guys, they were really shocking im glad they have gone they were more like a stearn than a trade counter wholesaler, its also ashame that rexel senate have recently shut 5 branches in the uk my friends a branch manager with those guys. I think from my experience as a overall package there are only 2 decent wholesalers in the uk eds & cef denmans are not bad on prices cable ect but they do not have the spread of stock that the big 2 has...

You are joking, of course! :eek:
actually no. people have goods and not so goods. selling is about getin on with people, and with customers he did.

he was just put in above his head but then again so were 99% of the senior people in the company.

As we can't name names , I'd like to say that I enjoyed working with a Centre Manager and a Regional Manager from t' North . At the very least they never sat back on their laurels , which is what happened with BDC for the last couple of years . As I previously said , I would wish everyone well and hope that people re-find whatever skills got them these positions originally . I shall now climb down off the fence .
why cant we name names or give at least initials, specially if this is a compliment. it cant be C.F that you are referring to , and certanly not S.T who was one of the 99%. dont think anyone from the north was any good. all of them just had big Centres that made them look good. a certain blonde got M.O.Y based on the fact she was being hyped up by a certain director.

i liked old from newcastle. funny fella who never did what he was told. but customers loved him and the centre was very succesful.

Hi guys, they were really shocking im glad they have gone they were more like a stearn than a trade counter wholesaler, its also ashame that rexel senate have recently shut 5 branches in the uk my friends a branch manager with those guys. I think from my experience as a overall package there are only 2 decent wholesalers in the uk eds & cef denmans are not bad on prices cable ect but they do not have the spread of stock that the big 2 has...
Don't talk about cef on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.