BDC in administration

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so what happened to the folk in edinburgh ,glasgow .and belfast

why cant we name names or give at least initials, specially if this is a compliment. it cant be C.F that you are referring to , and certanly not S.T who was one of the 99%. dont think anyone from the north was any good. all of them just had big Centres that made them look good. a certain blonde got M.O.Y based on the fact she was being hyped up by a certain director. i liked old from newcastle. funny fella who never did what he was told. but customers loved him and the centre was very succesful.
No...C.F. is doing well at his new employers after being shafted in the sales team "restructuring".

No...C.F. is doing well at his new employers after being shafted in the sales team "restructuring".
Are you sure it's that CF

Any way good luck to them. As am sure none of the major suppliers wants to supply goods to the new management. :^O

They got booted like everyone else!
yes i know that my question is are any of them on here and can shed any light on life after BDC Guiness Drink

I meant divisional director in manchester. scottish, shouted a lot. talent for blaming everyone else for anything that went wrong. and in bdc thats a lot of blaming

yes i know that my question is are any of them on here and can shed any light on life after BDC Guiness Drink
life after bdc is bdc2008 starring JM,SG and RT. i know some of the managers in favour are staying, Watford, green lanes, enfield and the like. basically if you were a mate of SG you are ok. i know at least 3 suppliers who will not touch them with a barge pole. someone on the facebook site said something about a stock agreement with the receivers. but what happens when that all goes. perhaps they are hoping for one of the big wholesalers to buy them out. newys wont cos they are owned by someone else, eddies wont cos they have more sense and cef are a different business and have intelligent people running them!

I meant divisional director in manchester. scottish, shouted a lot. talent for blaming everyone else for anything that went wrong. and in bdc thats a lot of blaming
Heard they'd all gone to Stearn as a unit.

Heard they'd all gone to Stearn as a unit.
i believe so. they will not find things as comfortable with . half the old staff from the manchester centre have gone there over the last 4 years anyway, at least 4 of them. hence why [* unnamed persons *] business has almost doubled since 2005. good luck to them.

not sure if [* unnamed persons *] style will suit and definately [* unnamed persons *] and [* unnamed persons *] will have to perform. (not together i hasten to add, oh get that thought away)

i believe so. they will not find things as comfortable with . half the old staff from the manchester centre have gone there over the last 4 years anyway, at least 4 of them. hence why business has almost doubled since 2005. good luck to them. not sure if style will suit and definately will have to perform. (not together i hasten to add, oh get that thought away)
Don't forget 3 at Rexel Senate & 1 at TNR as well.

There appears to be many ex-bdc staff with plenty to talk about on this forum.

Many people with strong views about certain individuals good & bad, and certainly individuals that were among those loyal to etc, if not them personally appear to be participating on this forum.

As also an ex-bdc member of staff I have my own views on the old BDC.

The problems were there many years ago and just ignored or not believed by . He allowed to introduce many new ideas etc to grow the company, but after a few years the hatchet man () was removed and quite rightly so. The Divisional Directors ( Rest in peace!) Then tried to control things and had some success before the introduction of another crazy plan from . The staff worked well without getting the support they had been crying out for. In the last couple of years the directors focus was to reduce staff levels without incurring any further cost (natural wastage! term).

Those loyal to .................... would use any tactics to get what they wanted and frequently did. In truth people (staff) did not matter and what ever was necessary to reduce staff was adopted by those mentioned.

To sum up, New Business..... Same People.... Same Lies..... Same Deceipt.....Leopard Spots????? TRUST I DONT THINK SO, NOT ANY MORE.

I wish the new company everything they deserve........... and I will let you decide what they is! :z :z:z

No I don't think any of them are on here...too busy securing jobs with people they've ****ged off!!! :^O

Status
Not open for further replies.