Books

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sparky999

Reaction score
Evening guys

Just wondering if anyone has this book or has had some old ones by scadden just wondering what they are like.

17th Edition IEE Wiring Regulations: Inspecting, Testing & Certification: Inspection, Testing and Certification (IEE Wiring Regulations, 17th edition) by scadden

Or maybe compared to the Guidance note 3 is it better or worse than this book.

For some reason I can't view link you have posted , but I've had quite a few books by Brian Scadden , always very good, last one was 16th edition Explained. He speaks our language, worth buying I'd say.

Deke

Why do I need to PM Roy Wood , he drives me up the wall with his forever recurring Christmas record, which they will start playing soon on the radio , followed by Slade I 'spose.

Bah ! Humbug !

Why do I need to PM Roy Wood , he drives me up the wall with his forever recurring Christmas record, which they will start playing soon on the radio , followed by Slade I 'spose.Bah ! Humbug !
You know I was refering to the welsh wizzard the forums creator :p

Why do I need to PM Roy Wood , he drives me up the wall with his forever recurring Christmas record, which they will start playing soon on the radio , followed by Slade I 'spose.Bah ! Humbug !
nowt wrong with noddy and the lads:^O it wouldnt be xmas without em;) :^O

Yoom only saying that cuz yawm frum Dudlaaaay and can spake the sem lungwidge az Noddy. 'Ow abart that Dave, eeez a bloomin' nutta :D :D;) ;)

Only kidding, they wuz grayte, its just that wun record ;)

Dyow think enywun else cun raid this ? Admin will be scolding me for spakin in code :D

Brummie Deke Guiness Drink

Patch, I did'nt know Welsh Wizzard was the creator, Blimey sounds like something from Dr.WhoMMMmmmm Its made in Cardiff is it not , OOoooo Spooky
Only the best things come out of the best places. ;) :D

PM her! But don't let admin find out :eek:
I wonder if my "Infringement" button works - Let me just try it out on our Patch.

Hmmm.

:)