Brexit discussion anyone ??

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that comment was aimed at both sides, but especially at the worse liar than Blair,  Cameroon - where has the pig courgetteer disappeared to???  I have to say I voted leave partly becuase he talks lettuced and I ate being taken for a fool. Only now I find I voted with the likes of Rhys Mog and those other knobby bastards I dislike intensely..... ****!

I live only a mile from that very border but I view Brexit as an opportunity and voted for it. I don't believe the so-called "EU" has any place in the world and never have believed that it does.
Risteard  how does it work there at the moment ?     Do people just criss cross all day long for work , shopping  etc   as if it wasn't there ?  

Risteard  how does it work there at the moment ?     Do people just criss cross all day long for work , shopping  etc   as if it wasn't there ?  

I think the more important question is how will it work after brexit? 

Quite simply -

If the EU have their way, very difficultly

If the uk has its way, then pretty much as is? 

Indeed. I'd say at least 60-75% of my work is on the other side of the border.

I think the more important question is how will it work after brexit? 

Quite simply -

If the EU have their way, very difficultly

If the uk has its way, then pretty much as is? 

Hard to say with any certainty at the minute.

Latest posts