Bring on the fun :)

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a2

Former Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Admin household is now officially READY FOR CHRISTMAS.

Kids Christmas presents are wrapped, Admins Christmas and birthday presents are wrapped, cards and presents have been given out to family.

Turkey and beef are out defrosting (got a dodgy oven so cooking them tomorrow)

All shopping done.

All thats left to do now is to wish you all a

VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS

and a

HAPPY NEW YEAR

:x Admin, Admin 2 and the little Admins. :x

christmas_clipart_christmas_tree.gif

Guinness :Y Guinness :Y Guinness :Y

I don't have much to say nowadays for one reason or another, but this seems a good enough thread to thank Admin and his family for all their hard work in making this forum the best of the bunch and to wish them, and all you other people out there, a merry Christmas and a happy new year. It's gonna be tough but, hopefully, we will all come out smiling at the end.

Regards to you all, and I'm off to enjoy my favourite tipple :Y

Merry Christmas everyone and especially to Admin who have created this wonderful webiste.

I have stopped being baahumbug scrooge and made a donation, should cover a couple of drinks for you both!

thanks

robin spark

Christmas Eve!!!

Indeed it is....

GuinnessGuinnessGuinnessGuinness

And I have now officially, (according to me) broken up!

hippy happys and Christmas New years

to all Admins, Members, Moderators, Vets, Sandra's Jennifer's & Brian's wherever you are...

Have a good one!

:x :Salute

Merry Christmas everyone and especially to Admin who have created this wonderful webiste.I have stopped being baahumbug scrooge and made a donation, should cover a couple of drinks for you both!

thanks

robin spark
Thank you Robin. I don't drink (very rarely, at least), not that it makes any difference because all donations received are pumped back into the forum.

Many Thanks and Seasons Greetings,

Admin.

PS. You now have your shiney Golden Cup. :)

Happy Christmas everybody

from the 107 house hold

Happy christmas everybody and would like to ask everybody to give a thought to Kirsty MacColl's family at this time.
Widen that to all those who have lost family members or have family members overseas at this festive time.

Latest posts