C&G 2330-205 and 2392-100 Pass Papers ???

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shortyz

Reaction score
Hi guys im new to this forum and looking to get hold of some pass papers for the exams stated. I have a GN3, OSG and Elecs Guide books but when i done my 2330-201 202 204 i found it easier to keep doing pass papers and moc exams over and over and helped me out so much in the exam room on the day. Last time i asked for pass papers someone emailed me some over. Just wondering if someone can help me out with some for the 2330-205 /// 2392-100..... Thanks for your time guys :Salute :^O

Jamie.

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 16:04 ---------- Previous post was made at 15:59 ----------

Im going to book this exam with my college soon ( T4TS ) So need to start cracking on!!!

So annoyed i had so many moc / pass papers for these exams but reformatted my pc a while ago and forgot to save them to stick!!!! :(

Nothing ??? SOmeone must have some moc exams i can practice on or a site that provides some. I know about swindon massive but not sure how much you need to donate to get onto it etc ??

BUMP!!! Plus has anyone already downloaded these and are they full of questions etc ? I dont want to pay / dl something thats got about 10 questions lol.

Wow Shortyz, you are very quick to get annoyed with people who don't do what you demand.

Sigh Bump..... good old useful forums eh!
However good or bad any forum is or isn't, I would be complaining about your educational establishment myself not the forum. All good colleges and training providers should provide sufficient material, course notes, guidance, instruction and sample exam questions to enable any candidate to pass the course. Some students try to learn hundreds of questions parrot fashion without actually understanding the content of the questions. I am still of the opinion that the best revision information for all BS7671 related exams is BS7671 itself, along with its associated guidance notes. As these are the documents you need to get familiar with to work successfully within the industry. I doubt anyone will get the best out of other forum members by moaning about it, especially when your only contributions to the forum has been asking for exam papers. .

Doc H.

Lol.... Usually when people put a post a reply doesnt usually hurt. And some people like to have some moc exam papers to get an idea of what questions are going to be asked in the real exam its called being prepaired. I have all the books i need thank you. What i was saying is i dont want to pay to get those moc exams papers if they are only something like 10 questions long. It would be pointless so i was asking for someone to shed abit of light if they are good legit papers that are going to be helpful.... Is that ok??? Or is that moaning lol?

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 18:43 ---------- Previous post was made at 18:41 ----------

Wow Shortyz, you are very quick to get annoyed with people who don't do what you demand.
19th April 2012 Its now 1st may..... Nearly 2 weeks and like i said im going to college soon and would like to do a few moc exams is that ok with you ? Not really demanding either is it ? Its called asking for help... aint what this forums is about ?

If, like you are saying, I was running out of time, I would purchase the Download Area access. Look at the time you have wasted by asking if they are more than 10 questions.

You want to know? Purchase access.

And you will NOT find any material on there that is from the actual exams.

There's a difference between asking for help and receiving help by having a bad attitude.

Hi guys im new to this forum and looking to get hold of some pass papers for the exams stated. I have a GN3, OSG and Elecs Guide books but when i done my 2330-201 202 204 i found it easier to keep doing pass papers and moc exams over and over and helped me out so much in the exam room on the day. Last time i asked for pass papers someone emailed me some over. Just wondering if someone can help me out with some for the 2330-205 /// 2392-100..... Thanks for your time guys :Salute :^O Jamie.

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 16:04 ---------- Previous post was made at 15:59 ----------

Im going to book this exam with my college soon ( T4TS ) So need to start cracking on!!!
Shortyz;266894So annoyed i had so many moc / pass papers for these exams but reformatted my pc a while ago and forgot to save them to stick!!!! :(
Lol.... Usually when people put a post a reply doesnt usually hurt. And some people like to have some moc exam papers to get an idea of what questions are going to be asked in the real exam its called being prepaired. I have all the books i need thank you. What i was saying is i dont want to pay to get those moc exams papers if they are only something like 10 questions long. It would be pointless so i was asking for someone to shed abit of light if they are good legit papers that are going to be helpful.... Is that ok??? Or is that moaning lol?---------- Post Auto-Merged at 18:43 ---------- Previous post was made at 18:41 ----------

19th April 2012 Its now 1st may..... Nearly 2 weeks and like i said im going to college soon and would like to do a few moc exams is that ok with you ? Not really demanding either is it ? Its called asking for help... aint what this forums is about ?
For the benefit of yourself and other students reading these threads I will answer a few points from your posts as follows: Yes forums are places where anyone can ask for help, sometimes the answers we get are not the ones we are hoping for though. Asking for help does not always mean that others have to give up their own time and effort to answer anyone else's posts. You can be assured I am well aware of the concept of being prepared for exams, as I have already said, "All good colleges and training providers should provide sufficient material, course notes, guidance, instruction and sample exam questions to enable any candidate to pass the course". Those who do like to 'be prepared' tend to make a back up of their important work on their computers before performing any disc reformatting.

Your initial posts reads that you are just asking someone just to e-mail papers over to you for free. As most C&G course work is copyright I think you may find official documents are not available for 'free' download. If you feel that your BS7671 publications are not enough information to pass your exams and you do not want to pay to use the forums download facility, may I suggest you purchase some Brian Scaddan books relevant to the courses you are studying. They do have very well written content and most have sample questions in the back.

For your reference, the downloads area of the forum was a free service, but some members were abusing the bandwidth available to the forum. As such it was changed to a small nominal fee, to discourage excessive download traffic. Admin has to pay for the forums bandwidth allocation, why should any non-paying member have that same service for free. Or do you think that everyone on an internet forum automatically owes you a free meal ticket when others have to pay? Forums are about a two-way contribution, not just ask and it will be given. Have a look around at other forums on other non electrical subjects, many offer free question and answer threads, but specific documentation is purchased either by download fees or annual membership subscription. This forum aims to be as free as it can and as reasonably priced where required. I am sorry if you feel the forums charges are excessive.

Doc H.

Last edited by a moderator:
I totally agree with doc. I'm a student studying 2330 level 2, I have a Trevor lindsley book I bought and have all my notes. I go to collage 1 day a week from 9am too 8:30pm. I have 3 tutors so I keep 3 separate books from which I can study from along with going online I study from www.*******************

And of course I'm reading experienced electricians threads on here everyday I find this more addictive than facebook users lol. But if I wanted pass papers to study from I would certainly pay for them as nothing in this world is free. No point in complaining about it just accept and get on with it. Your teacher should be given you all the relevant info and pass papers after all that's what your paying the course for??????

Right listen. My college provider is Trade 4 Trade Skills.... Its all homebased work for people like me.... Im 25 with 3 kids a full time job doing building and landscaping which i have done since leaving school. And now i feel i need a career change for me and my family. So basically i have all my books sent to me and sorta left on my own to work through the assessment books they send me. After completing questionares i send my work to my tutor and get marked. When i have done enough assessments and i feel confident that i know the material i phone my college to book up with them which means i stay in a b&b for a a week / 2 weeks whilst i do my practicals and exams in the training centre. And the centre is 4 hours drive away. So its a kinda on my own course in my opinion.... I come to this site looking for HELP..... NOT DEMANDING...... And im willing to pay the price for the material i need if its good i know there is the pass papers i need on here but to shed abit of light from someone who has them to say they are good or not would be nice its all i was asking. So basically im teaching myself. Im not in the electrical trade yet. I only do electrical work when i go to college which is once a year. What is this Trevor Lindsey book i havent heard of it ?

Shortyz it is not this forum that has failed you it is the successive governments who allow people like yourself to be deluded has to what is and what is not a trade to be in.Many training schools are milking those who have little prospect of a job after gaining qualifications, and most enter training with rose coloured glasses. I personally know of at least 20 good time served electricians that have been laid off in the last few years, and a local company last year laid off almost all of their staff just before Christmas. I get around 40 letters per month with enclosed CV's and get personal calls from past colleagues and old mates who have been electricians since leaving school, if they are finding it hard to find work what chance have those who pursue a course of the nature you are taking.

The Trevor lindsley book is good it covers everything in the 2330 level 2 it's got a green cover on the front go onto eBay you can pick one up really cheap think it about

Right listen. My college provider is Trade 4 Trade Skills...... And im willing to pay the price for the material i need if its good.
Dare I suggest a contradiction in terms here? You are willing to pay vast amounts for a course that many consider to be poorer quality teaching than traditional colleges. Yet you are not willing to invest a small sum for access to a varied selection of download material. Your posts do appear to back up the general perception that support and guidance is in small measure on these short courses. I will now try and explain once again as clearly as I can, no other member is at the same level of electrical experience or understanding that you are. Therefore one persons assessment of our downloads area may be completely at odds with another persons. I seriously doubt any forum member is going to sit describing to you what is there, until you can make up your mind. I would suggest you either pay and have a look yourself or go and use other resources. Maybe the C&G site has suitable quality material for you to purchase? SmartScreen : Home Possibly you should have checked this aspect of your course out before committing to T4TS. I wish you well with your studies, personally I would have recommend evening courses at a local college. They can be done after a full days work, and the material and sample exam papers is generally better value for money.

Doc H.

Last edited by a moderator: