cant get on site - admin etc

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
same here been 4 days or summat like that. mobile and home

last attempt before now was 7pm ish if that helps narrow down what changed because it possibly worked

No data receivedUnable to load the web page because the server sent no data.

Here are some suggestions:

Reload this web page later.

Error 324 (net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE): The server closed the connection without sending any data.
in the chrome keep getting this error - have tried clearing cache etc

mod_security triggered it, working on it
Sorry, I forgot to add that one to the list of mine, above.

If I remember correctly, Several refreshes worked for some, and ALL worked, by themselves within 48 hours. (but lee's stated his has been like it for four days?)

What is that all about then?

Cordless drills now charged. :)

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 09:38 ---------- Previous post was made at 09:18 ----------

No data receivedUnable to load the web page because the server sent no data.

Here are some suggestions:

Reload this web page later.

Error 324 (net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE): The server closed the connection without sending any data.

in the chrome keep getting this error - have tried clearing cache etc
That is a well documented problem with Google Chrome browser and has nothing to with our hosts or the forum. Have you tried it using other browsers mate? It has also been reported that a refresh usually makes it go away (but will come back) - but if you are posting, please copy and paste it, if you know what I mean, as it will all be lost, if you see that message. (especially C&P on long reply posts). But, as I said, it is a Google Chrome Browser Issue.

straight on today

to add i made no changes to the browsers or pc's i used when i couldn't get access but have it now "no changes still"