cctv

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moose man

Reaction score
Hi just wondering if there are security cams that can be used on a Ethernet so can link up to main surfer in office in another building to as we already have a Ethernet link all pc together

thanks moosec

Thanks badger I will have a look at link you posted but today been looking at a system called digiview 8i which comes as a kit have you ever installed them as you can view on I phones and computers using and I p address app with dome cameras

Thanks moose

Moose,

If this is the ESP system, I have installed & used their 4 channel Integra system, very good.

HTH.

Do I need to talk to you about CNC's?

Yes mate ESP system but might be getting the 8 channel they want them putting up in the factory to keep an eye on production big brother Cnc ok at mo just little problem with x axis liner scale sometimes no read until I manual move the table but excess will need table removed big job and service due soon

Count me in I suspect!

We'll have to chat about rates etc.

I now have another 2 reliable electronic board/drive/plc hardware repairers on my "team".

I will give you a ring in the week mate if that's ok as I. Do need to get it sorted thanks moose man

Latest posts