cctv

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

max

Reaction score
Please can anyone help?

I am looking to purchase a cctv for use both in and outdoor

Outdoor cameras for general security

Indoor as survalence.

I breed birds and would like to watch them in my fleights and nesting boxes. clarity and colour vision essential also Wireless transmission from my aviery to my tv is approx 20 to 25 meters

Please advise which are currently the best systems available and where i can purchase it from

Guinness cheers

Playing with his Christmas Decoration Display.

]:)

Please can anyone help?I am looking to purchase a cctv for use both in and outdoor

Outdoor cameras for general security

Indoor as survalence.

I breed birds and would like to watch them in my fleights and nesting boxes. clarity and colour vision essential also Wireless transmission from my aviery to my tv is approx 20 to 25 meters

Please advise which are currently the best systems available and where i can purchase it from

Guinness cheers
Hello..

quick answer...

I dunno! :( :_| :_|

j2000 for a dvr if you want to record

i use the genie range of cameras / dome cctv for domestics model nos 5302 and 5351

very good cameras and good day night vision too!

http://www.icode.co.uk/icatcher/cctvshop/genie-vrcd-5351-colour-vandal-resistant-dome-camera-p-116.html

http://www.cctvonline.com/product_info.php?***th=33&products_id=194&osCsid=15067d2f3cddd1a7e4636ff52c62b4cc

as for wireless transmission im not sure what the best kit is as i only install a cable system, i have dealt with wireless systems before and found them to be very poor quality in some cases causing lots of trouble,

id get a cable there even if its just temporary, remember if you have more that one camera then youll need a switcher unit/ quad or multiplexer if you want to view the images (more than1) on your tv, best having a dvr as then when youve finished using it where you want to now, stick the cameras on the house and then you have a cctv system installed Applaud Smiley:D:D:D

hope that helps