Certificate Software

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NeilBritton

Reaction score
Hi

I currently use Amtech (arghhhhh) but have lost faith with its products mainly due to its cost and complexity, I have come across Tysoft easycert which looks ok, is anyone using it and what are the limitations if any.

Also does anyone have a discount / promo code for them

Thx:p

Well - for discounts & promos. this is the place to be, as Easycert are a forum sponsor ;)

If you search threads on "easycert", you`ll find quite a few of us use it - I`ve tried all the main software packages (that do trials), and I believe this is the best value for money. There are a couple of odd things it doesn`t have (like leisure vehicle certs), but the owner of Tysoft always replies to my emails, which impresses me anyway:) :)

Welcome

Hello Neil,

The link below gives you details on how to receive a 10% discount on Tysoft Software, by being a forum member...

All talk.electricianforum.co.uk receives a 10% discount on Tysoft Electrical Software products - Just use the Promotional code.

And we also have a Free competition for forum members of a certain criteria on the follwoing link. This is generously donated by Tysoft and ends at MIDNIGHT TOMORROW (6th July 2011). Please pay particular attention BEFORE entering, should you wish to enter. And welcome to the forum. It's good to have you on-board. :D

Enter the Tysoft Free competition for talk.electricianforum members here. T&C's apply.

i have been using easy cert now for about 3 years, its the best software i have come across.

ian

Baldelectrician, we have just received the updated amendment 1 this week (just like everyone else). I can assure we are working hard to update the software to include the new certificate and will release a new update as soon as this is ready.

I use Tysoft, but am diasppointed at their lack of update for amendment 1It won't be updated for a few weeks

It's not as if anyone sprung the update on them- it's hardly been a secret.

They should be more on the ball

Electrical certification in Ayrshire

abc Electrical. The baldelectrician
they dont get an advance copy of amendment 1... they had to wait until it released just like the rest of us. and anyway, it doesnt take effect til next year?

I agree Amtech have made their fasttest sodtware far more complicated and its way expensive - I've been lookiung at trying diffrent software might try Tysoft.

Napit certs on line aren't to bad when you get used to them.

I use Tysoft, but am diasppointed at their lack of update for amendment 1It won't be updated for a few weeks

It's not as if anyone sprung the update on them- it's hardly been a secret.

They should be more on the ball

Electrical certification in Ayrshire

abc Electrical. The baldelectrician
Keep your hair on!!! They would be off their rocker to start programming until the book hit the shops and we are not using it in anger until 1st Jan 2012.

Some people want it all, a bit like your hourly rate

Latest posts