Cheap fluke DMM

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't remember why I arrived at this decision but I think the 17B was a better deal and/or there was something lacking from the lower models.

are you sure thats not a FWUKE meter ?  :C

???

You do realise that there are genuine low spec Fluke meters that are (supposed to be) for the Far East market only?

Now you have raised this point I am not sure if this topic was meant to be a genuine heads up (with little to no actual info) or a misunderstanding of the fact that it is in fact genuine. Actually now I look at it I think the latter.

So yeah, if you want a decent Fluke meter, get a cheap import 17B.

???

You do realise that there are genuine low spec Fluke meters that are (supposed to be) for the Far East market only?

Now you have raised this point I am not sure if this topic was meant to be a genuine heads up (with little to no actual info) or a misunderstanding of the fact that it is in fact genuine. Actually now I look at it I think the latter.

So yeah, if you want a decent Fluke meter, get a cheap import 17B.

I have seen them, but not with same model designations,,,

Do they all come with the misspelling on the bezel or is that just the demo one? ;)

It may be ready for the 18th edition, just keep an eye out for those "electrical contrators" in the new part 2 definitions.

Doc H.