Chrimbo decs

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
:^O

As you all wanted to see them

badger_2008

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii26/badger_2008/DSC00436.jpg' alt='DSC00436.jpg'>

That is how the outdoor chrimbo decs should be installed right, the fuseboard at the back is suppled from a limited 16amp trip through a 18amp contactor. this is controlled by the time clock on the right hand side.

yes this is our garden pache, and everyones welcome in the area to view the lights, still got more to go in yet havent finished, will be finished tomorow night..

nice job .... .totaly lost me .. lol.. but looks nice. :0

Silly question, Badge. Which one is the RCD protecting it all? Or is it all SELV?

Anyway, looks great.

it feeds out of the garage, via a 20amp mcb, and 30ma RCD, to a 6 way cu in shed, and then on 16 amp trip to those 2 fuseboard, So basically everything is on its own rcd circuit in the garage, seperate to the house.

does that answer your question.

this is not pluggeed in but hard wired into the shed supply via rcd in th garage, If this trips out it takes thew supply to all outside lampposts and pond, etc but doesnt effect the house circuits in any way.

that ok for every one,

ps the tripping time of rcds is 22ms x1

and 12 ms x 5 :p :p;)

Nice Badge.

Do you do the lights for charity or just because it's Christmas?

i have to say badge thats very proffessional mate, what does every one else think about how neat it looks both on the lights and cu??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts