city and guilds 2330/level 3

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vinjent

Reaction score
i am asking about any information about the 2 written exams are they part of the books we fill in during the year or is it just a written exam you do on the day you get them with the rest of the exams we do in june

i am asking about any information about the 2 written exams are they part of the books we fill in during the year or is it just a written exam you do on the day you get them with the rest of the exams we do in june
Written exam is done on the day, it has no link with coursework etc.

Some colleges will split the exams into 2; written part one day, practical part another. I know my 302 written is at the end of January, the practical is sometime in February (haven't got calendar to hand).

As for content, I'm not entirely sure what it involves. Maybe somebody could enlighten me on that part?

Marc.

As said, The 302 and 303 are seperate exams.

302 - Practical

302 - Written = 1 certificate.

303 - Practical

303 - Written = Another Certificate.

I can't remember what we did on the actual written exams (but I am pretty certain that I have mock questions, somewhere) - I will have a look for you.

i have been trying to find info on the written exams as that is worrying me more than the practical and when does the guidance notes 2 5th edition come out on isolation

Fantastic, thank you! :D It doesn't look anywhere near as difficult as I was anticipating!

Thanks again,

Marc.
Never go on "Mock Questions" as they don't truely reflect what actual questions you will have. (copyright etc). ;)

Never go on "Mock Questions" as they don't truely reflect what actual questions you will have. (copyright etc). ;)
I understand ;) , just thought the type of questions would be a lot more complicated, obviously as these are only mock questions I won't take them as a true reflection of what sort of questions can be expected in an exam. ;)

And the C & G have banks of Hundreds, if not - thousands of question in their "Bank" for each section.

And the C & G have banks of Hundreds, if not - thousands of question in their "Bank" for each section.
I understand, it's just nice to know the type of questions that may be asked in the exam. I was unsure and, as already said, expected the questions to be a lot more difficult. Obviously with the huge bank of questions there's the potential for some of them to be from the harder parts of the course, but at least they'll probably be of similar difficulty.

Marc.

Oh Yes Marc, there will be hard ones in there from parts that you may not have covered.

Don't forget that they don't want everyone getting 100%. ;)