climate change is natural?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Fleeting, at least you're not a denier, but that's a very "not my problem" attitude.
As gezb said, you don't have to have the sort of EV that we enjoy driving.
You'll get more than enough power with a Tesla Plaid, Porsche Taycan etc.
And max torque available from zero will be far from soulless.
All that's missing is the intrusive engine noise.
Enough with the excuses.

Well Fleeting, at least you're not a denier, but that's a very "not my problem" attitude.
As gezb said, you don't have to have the sort of EV that we enjoy driving.
You'll get more than enough power with a Tesla Plaid, Porsche Taycan etc.
And max torque available from zero will be far from soulless.
All that's missing is the intrusive engine noise.
Enough with the excuses.
I'm not denying they have power I have already stated this and have experienced it but they are soulless appliances. Not making any excuses my choice is to drive cars with soul that make you part of the driving experience. "Not my problem" is making assumptions.

I'm not denying they have power I have already stated this and have experienced it but they are soulless appliances. Not making any excuses my choice is to drive cars with soul that make you part of the driving experience. "Not my problem" is making assumptions.
Being a bit of petrol head myself, I know where you are coming from. Can't stand automatics either.

So keep a nice classic in the garage, and run around in an EV 😁. I love steam engines too, they feel kind of alive.
EV been around longer than ICE anyway but didn't catch on the fun was elsewhere.

So keep a nice classic in the garage, and run around in an EV 😁. I love steam engines too, they feel kind of alive.
I have my old Landrover as my classic car, but that is what it is. It won't do all my "ICE car needs" It is not a good tow car, yes it will tow 2 tons, but it would be a slow dog on the road towing that, and it's not a long distance car, drive that 300 miles and it would take a week for your bones to stop shaking.

Now if only i could afford a nice restored V8 P38 Range Rover........

I have my old Landrover as my classic car, but that is what it is. It won't do all my "ICE car needs" It is not a good tow car, yes it will tow 2 tons, but it would be a slow dog on the road towing that, and it's not a long distance car, drive that 300 miles and it would take a week for your bones to stop shaking.

Now if only i could afford a nice restored V8 P38 Range Rover........
Old land rovers must be one of the most uncomfortable vehicles ever made. Went all the way to the Lake district in a Safari version many years ago - never again 😀

Latest posts