Closing down sell off.

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M107

Billy-the-Kid
Reaction score
In case your in the area & dont know.

The Trade depot in Basingstoke is selling all the electrical equipment (& everything else in the place) at 60 & 75% discount, They shut the doors for good on the 28th(the sales staff are NFI so pretty much anything goes price wise).

EM lighting (maint & non-maint) @

In case your in the area & dont know.The Trade depot in Basingstoke is selling all the electrical equipment (& everything else in the place) at 60 & 75% discount, They shut the doors for good on the 28th(the sales staff are NFI so pretty much anything goes price wise).

EM lighting (maint & non-maint) @

They are closing in Swansea too. Don't know any prices though as I only went there once, not as cheap as peeps make out they are.

PS. It's jolly decent of you to put it on here for the Guys (and Gals), M107. :D

This is them, never used them myself but was told about the sell off today so poped in & stocked up on a few items (rcbo's / rcd's were a bargain) that will move on easily enough at full price.

Makes are;

Get

MK

Wylex

Volex

Crabtree

Eterna

Tower

Manrose (inline 150mm complete kit

This is them, never used them myself but was told about the sell off today so poped in & stocked up on a few items (rcbo's / rcd's were a bargain) that will move on easily enough at full price.Makes are;

Get

MK

Wylex

Volex

Crabtree

Eterna

Tower

Manrose (inline 150mm complete kit

But - As I said above, I only went there once when it first opened and wasn't impressed with the prices, so I didn't go back.

If you think 'Sod' is swearing, Badge - You have lived a sheltered life.

:^O

Went to my local Branch This Morning,

Most of the stuff had gone. There was a chap there from Llanelli (Approx 15 miles away from the store) and he bought a lot of stuff. He said he was there Yesterday and the day before bulk buying too.

Can't put what I had and the prices as Ad2 is on the forum and she will then know, and will beat me. :)