College course?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this is the new qualification that is replacing the C&G 2330 so yeah I'd say that is the course you need. I'm sure someone will be able to confirm this or shoot it down in flames bad day explode :slap

far as i know, the new qualification will be the city and guilds 2357 (might have the number wrong) but the 2330 will be defunct from christmas. the new qualification will be at level 3 only, and incorporate the nvq 3 and you will only be able to do it if you are working in the industry. thank god, in my opinion. no longer leading hopefuls up the garden path doing pointless exercises on plywood boards at night school for 3 years promising them that they will be qualified sparks at the end of it! check out city and guilds website.

In response, NO i don't think that this will the the appropriate course. City and Guilds has been the way to qualification for all the sparks i know, NOT BTEC.

Any more questions, get in touch and i will try to help.

cheers