Conspiracy theorys

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evans Electric

TEF LINUX ADMIN™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have their own conspiracy theorys ? From " The grassy knoll/2 gunman theory" to UFO s ?

Local radio (BBC WM) used to run a phone in on this every couple of months, some made you sit up and think.

The wierdist was from a guy in the Potteries area who I also heard on TalkSport . He was convinved that some bloke from another planet was comunicating with him and some others , I can't remember the ETs name ,began with E , Etruria or something. He knew all about the planet he came from and he would, of course , be taking over the world starting with Britain.

One I heard may be true, I don't know . During WW2 the government knew from decoding messages on the captured "Enigma" code machine that a massive bomber raid was to target Coventry, but they they dared not warn the people beforehand because it would tell the enemy that we could break their codes.

Does anyone have their own conspiracy theorys ? From " The grassy knoll/2 gunman theory" to UFO s ?Local radio (BBC WM) used to run a phone in on this every couple of months, some made you sit up and think.

The wierdist was from a guy in the Potteries area who I also heard on TalkSport . He was convinved that some bloke from another planet was comunicating with him and some others , I can't remember the ETs name ,began with E , Etruria or something. He knew all about the planet he came from and he would, of course , be taking over the world starting with Britain.

One I heard may be true, I don't know . During WW2 the government knew from decoding messages on the captured "Enigma" code machine that a massive bomber raid was to target Coventry, but they they dared not warn the people beforehand because it would tell the enemy that we could break their codes.
true

Does anyone have their own conspiracy theorys ? From " The grassy knoll/2 gunman theory" to UFO s ?Local radio (BBC WM) used to run a phone in on this every couple of months, some made you sit up and think.

That is very true the enigma was recovered after a very brave attempt against a submerged Uboat, The actual machine was brought back to england, and the code was broken by Polish intelligence working for the British.

Coventry and other cities in England where targeted by the germans during the war, and many people where left in harms way simply because of the code the germans had no idea we had.

The losses in life although regrettable meant that with this code we could intercept all communications on all levels that eventually led to victory.

They may have fallen in battle but they shall never be forgotten.

That is very true the enigma was recovered after a very brave attempt against a submerged Uboat, The actual machine was brought back to england, and the code was broken by Polish intelligence working for the British.Coventry and other cities in England where targeted by the germans during the war, and many people where left in harms way simply because of the code the germans had no idea we had.

The losses in life although regrettable meant that with this code we could intercept all communications on all levels that eventually led to victory.

If you ever find yourself at loss for what to do in Milton Keynes :innocent

check out http://www.bletchleypark.org.uk/ fascinating place, and the Germans never found out about its existance

That is very true the enigma was recovered after a very brave attempt against a submerged Uboat, The actual machine was brought back to england, and the code was broken by Polish intelligence working for the British.Coventry and other cities in England where targeted by the germans during the war, and many people where left in harms way simply because of the code the germans had no idea we had.The losses in life although regrettable meant that with this code we could intercept all communications on all levels that eventually led to victory.

GH

your are wrong

The Yanks discovered it on the sub and cracked it

and saved the world

its true

i have seen the film !!!!!!!!! ;)

:run

GHyour are wrong

The Yanks discovered it on the sub and cracked it

and saved the world

its true

i have seen the film !!!!!!!!! ;)

:run
For a moment I actually believed you, just like the American film industry do :)

Good to see regardless of any conspiricy we know is all out there

Well heres another from WW2 .

The US government allowed the **** to bomb Pearl Harbour so that ,politically, they could put aside isolationism and enter the war .

I read somewhere that Mountbatten visited there and asked why their guns were all facing inwards and couldn't be turned . He was ignored.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evans Electric

Does anyone have their own conspiracy theorys ? From " The grassy knoll/2 gunman theory" to UFO s ?

Local radio (BBC WM) used to run a phone in on this every couple of months, some made you sit up and think.

true

Also the government wnted Coventry flattening anywayROTFWLROTFWLROTFWL

If you ever find yourself at loss for what to do in Milton Keynes :innocent check out http://www.bletchleypark.org.uk/ fascinating place, and the Germans never found out about its existance
It is a shame a place with such amazing history has had to fund itself from donations , fund raising and selling parts off for housing. Part of our hertiage as important as this should be preserved at all cost IMHO.

Bletchley train station walk out onto main road turn right its litterly 2 minutes walk on the other side of road from station.

I live 5 minutes from this and when the Battle Of Britain flight flys over (4 or 5 times a year) we are in the flight path the sound of the Lancaster Spitfire Hurricane is an amazing sound.

I was watching an Americian biker program (I'm not a biker BTW) the other night and apparantly WWII started in 1941
Only if you're an American.

What about the one that man never really landed on the moon? There was a film called Capricorn One starring Elliot Gould.

Aren't all conspiracy theories conspiracy theories?

What about MI6 killing off Diana for DofE and Queen Mum?

Wasn't the pentagon one a stinger?

What about the one that man never really landed on the moon? There was a film called Capricorn One starring Elliot Gould.Aren't all conspiracy theories conspiracy theories?
The never landed on the moon stuff just annoys me, but it annoyed Buzz Aldrin a bit more, at 70+ at some talk he punched the lights out of Bart Sibrel who was screaming in his face that he was a liar and had never stepped on the Moon :Applaud

What amazes me is no matter how many times the crackpot Moon science is debunked these guys will not accept it - perhaps the income they make from it has something to do with it ;)

http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/tv/foxapollo.html

Until there is a telescope powerful enough to find the landers then there will always be people who do not believe it.

What about the one that man never really landed on the moon? There was a film called Capricorn One starring Elliot Gould.Aren't all conspiracy theories conspiracy theories?
But that was going to Mars not the Moon

Latest posts