Dangerous Dog?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few years ago me and my old neighbour was walking back over the road to her house, when all of sudden a staffy flew over n bit down onto her arm, the owner stood at the end of the road shouting 'fluffy'. it took 6 of us (not inc the owner) kicking and punching this dog to get it off my mates arm! the force that the dog bit down with was that tremendous it had bitten down through the muscle in her arm down to the bone and snapped both her radius &ulna. the owner tried to claim that it wasnt there dog that attacked, but both the dog warden, and the local police after assessing the dog decided that it was and they enforced the dog to be euthanised! they also charged the dogs owner with negligant assault!

the owner went out n got another staffy days after having the attacking one destroyed.

it is 99% of the time the owners fault how a dog behaves. if an owner trains a dog to be viscious then it is inevitable that the dog will attack! Hope ur lab is better now cirrus!

Out of interest, plod called tonight asking me to provide a statement as it transpires this mastiff has attacked another lab. Plod wants the dog destroying so it means bringing the owner to court. What makes me laugh is the fact it has had to happen again for plod to take it seriously!