Dashboard info.

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maceanruig46

Reaction score
I have recently installed a solar system and I have one small query. On my dash board, does everyone have a dashboard?, It frequently shows for example :-
Load consumption - 3.35kW,
Ppv - 1.71 kW,
Battery discharge - 1.62kW
from Grid - 0.02kW.
Now I know it's a negligible amount being taken from the grid, but since the whole idea is not to use the grid and my batteries had plenty of charge, why did it not draw 1.64 kW from the battery and zero from the grid?

I have recently installed a solar system and I have one small query. On my dash board, does everyone have a dashboard?, It frequently shows for example :-
Load consumption - 3.35kW,
Ppv - 1.71 kW,
Battery discharge - 1.62kW
from Grid - 0.02kW.
Now I know it's a negligible amount being taken from the grid, but since the whole idea is not to use the grid and my batteries had plenty of charge, why did it not draw 1.64 kW from the battery and zero from the grid?
It is normal and to be expected with a grid tied inverter, as stated, theres loads of threads on here covering it, I will do a full explanation if you cant find the threads.

Latest posts