Di-LOG DL6790

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just had a email from CPC and noticed these at a good price.

DI-LOG|DL6790|VOLTAGE TESTER | CPC.

On my second set and can't fault them only had to replace them as I lost grip of the main body while up a ladder managed to keep hold of the probe but gravity and inertia won that battle and the main body kept going and severed itself from the probe lead which I was still holding:_|

I am in the market for a voltage tester. I have had one of these since my days in NZ (the red one on the right) but its stopped working and no way of repairing. It was good in that it had a vibrating coil plunger so you could feel that there was a voltage even if you were in an awkward position and couldnt see the LED. It also has phase sequence indication. The only thing it didnt have was continuity. Anyway may consider the Di Log or equivalent Fluke - I couldnt help notice that you can get a T 100 for about

Well a mate of mine needs a DC Clamp meter . Made enquiry via MMs website yesterday, Liam rang me back today, with price. As they say on QVC....'I could not believe the price' and I had to get him to check for me...obviously cannot tell you lot the price as I is obviously speshul. BUt I may get myself one a s a'spare' at that price Alphatek 632 [wanted a 633 the same as mine but hey are not available anymore].... :coat

Ian thats a good price for the 6790 and I will be ordering. Can't believe the muppets on ebay - 2nd hand T100 started cheap so watching it. still a couple of days to run and its been bid up to

Just had it arrive today - the 6790 as Steps said in his review it is excellent and such good value. Just had a play and it really does have good features. I just hope I will soon have employment and be able to put it to use!

Interestingly, tried the Dilog on a proving unit today and it just gave a continuity beep. The other sparky tried his old testers on it and they gave a 240v indication. Tried mine on the socket and 240v but nothing on the proving unit? what does that prove?

Latest posts