Did not finish my 2330 L2 Practical!!!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thesnowman

Reaction score
i was down to the very last bit, ready to power my work up and then before you know it , it was closing up time headbang

so disappointed,

anyone know what happens from here,

-do i get to power it up at a later date?

-do i have to retake the whole practical exam again?

-or do they just make the work off as is? if thats the case i'm probably looking at a pass at the very most, didnt have time to go over important stuff twice at least, so may have forgotten to do some vital parts, sure i earthed everything but you never know,

where did you do your test at was it a college if so thought they would let you power it up at a later date.the college`s need the pass marks aswell.

if you did not take it down would think you should be ok.

yeah it was at college i, they locked up at 9pm , so i had to leave, it wouldnt had taken them 5-10 min to let me get it done and dusted

im not just disappointed at my self for not working fast enough, but also there was only 1 tutor at the very last 2 hours when all the other students had finished and were waiting for him to power it up

i asked before i left if i could come back to just get it powered, all he was bothered was locking up and getting home!!! so i never really got an answer with what the hells happening

you should be okay at the end of the day the lecturer will want you to pass to make his pass rates look good.